Dear Parents and Carers,
Friday 11th September
It has been a great start to school this week for all the children in the Bittern and Penguin classes. We are really pleased with how the children are coming into school in the morning.
Reminders and ways in which you can support us for next week:
- Please make sure that you have signed the relevant permission pages in the diary. We are hoping to put photographs on the website next week to share their learning with you.
- Please ensure that your child has a full water bottle in school which is named. They must not put the bottles in their book bags as they tend to leak! A small rucksack may help this.
- We will be starting our PE lessons next week. The days are Wednesday and Friday for the Bitterns and Tuesday and Friday for the Penguins. The children need to be dressed for PE on these days. Remember to provide jogging bottoms (dark colours preferable) as it will start to get colder.
- Please remember to order a school packed lunch if you are not providing one yourself. This is through ParentPay and is free for reception children.
- Your child will need named wellington boots which are left in school for outdoor learning.
- Please look out for other correspondence from the head teachers as pick and drop off arrangements may change as we adapt to the new working environment.
- It would be really helpful if you could provide a spare set of clothing in your rucksack just in case!
We hope you have a lovely weekend with plenty of sleep – it will be an exciting but very tiring week for them!!
The Reception Team