We are very much looking forward to the residential trip next week. These reminders were sent out earlier in the week but as there has been so much disruption they may have been missed:
- Please remember to hand over any medication and money (in a named wallet) before your child boards the coach. Please ensure that you include clear instructions on how the medicine should be administered.
- Inhalers should be packed in your child’s day bag/rucksack.
- Please remember to provide a packed breakfast and a packed lunch in disposable bags for Monday 5th March.
- We will be leaving at 3:00am on Monday from the bus stop outside of the Cooperative Supermarket that is closest to the school. Please drop your child off from 2:45am onwards.
- We will be stopping for an evening meal on the journey home on Friday. Please remember to provide your child with up to £10 to pay for the meal.
If you have any more queries or questions, you can contact myself or Mrs Power via email (your child should have the email address through the google classroom login).