As of September 2012 it is a requirement for all schools to use their website to disseminate ‘Key Information’. Below you will find details of the specific information that is required; however, there are many more pieces of information and more detail throughout our website.
School Performance tables
The Pupil Premium funding at Brundall Primary is spent on Learning Support Assistants to work with specific pupils within the class setting, and for intervention programmes for use with specific children where there is evidence of need for intervention. These include Catch-Up, Further Literacy Support, Additional Literacy Support, the Lexia programme and our ‘Maths Wizards’ group.
- Pupil Premium 2015-16
- Pupil Premium Summary of Evidence 2015-16
- Pupil Premium 2016-17
- Pupil Premium Report to parents
- A Summary of Evidence from the Evaluation of the Impact of the Funding 2016-17
- Pupil Premium Policy 2017
PE Legacy Funding
Following discussion with staff, pupil council and the Governing Body, the PE Olympic Legacy Funding Money will be allocated to three areas, with roughly one third of the money applied to each area. These are; training for all staff, funding for increased competitive sport and inter-school competitions, and dedicated purchase of specific equipment to expand the provision of sport and physical activity around the school.
- PE & Sports Grant Report 2013-14
- PE & Sports Grant Report 2014-15
- PE & Sports Grant Report 2015-16
- Impact of Primary PE and Sport Premium April 2016
- P.E. Governor’s Report
- The Impact of Primary PE and Sport Premium at Brundall Primary School 2016-17
Performance and Achievement Data
- Performance and Achievement Data 2016
- Performance and Achievement Data 2015
- Performance and Achievement Data 2014