- I am polite to others.
- I show good manners wherever I am in school – the classroom, hall, cloakrooms, corridors, toilets, on the playground or field.
- I eat my food quietly, using good table manners and clear away afterwards.
- I walk and watch out for others.
- I use polite and kind language and copy the good behaviour I see around me.
- I show kindness to others who need a friend.
- I help new pupils to settle in happily at Brundall School.
- I do not tease or upset or bully other children. Name calling of any kind is unacceptable (race, gender, size or other).
- I include classmates in my games.
- I am fair in my work and play.
- I respect other children.
- I respect grown-ups who work at or visit the school.
- I respect other children’s property.
- I respect the school’s property.
- I put litter in the bin.
- I play safely in the right places.
- I take care with apparatus and equipment so that no one is injured.
- I walk sensibly in the school building.
- I make sure I talk about anything that worries or concerns me.
- If my friends cannot help me, I talk to an adult.
- I listen to my friends if they are worried or concerned.
- If I cannot help my friends, we seek the help of an adult.